Review: Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream
2:41 PMThis review was requested numerous times!! The most requested post I've ever had so you all better like this. LOL
♥
Main Functions: Maintain skin's moisture, protect skin from external aggressors, blocks out drynessPrice: $10 CAN at Walmart
Size: 1.7oz/50g
Packaging: 2/5 Unsanitary but nice heavy, glass jar
Scent: 4/5 Very fresh and somewhat fruity
Quality: 5/5 Doesn't break me out, packaging doesn't break easily.
Formula: 5/5 I love the texture and consistency.
Effectiveness: 4/5 Most of the claims are true except one
Skintype: Normal and Combination skin
Made in: USA
♥
Claims: "Locks-in moisture for 24 hours. Blocks-out dryness. Skin looks and feels soft and smooth."
♥
"Moisture Rescue with:Grape Water Extract - antioxidants help protect dry skin from external aggressors
Vitamin E - skin looks soothed and conditioned"
♥
"Instantly: skin looks and feels supple and smooth. Stays hydrated for 24 hours.In 1 hour: skin's moisture barrier is strengthened to prevent dryness
With regular use: continuously moisturized, skin is strengthened and looks healthier"
♥
"Enriched with revitalizing Grape Water Extract**, this oil-free* formula helps to maintain skin's moisture barrier and protects skin from external aggressors, like the drying effects of the sun and wind.♥
Is it right for me?Over time, an active lifestyle and environmental factors can damage the skin's natural protective barrier, causing it to lose moisture fast. Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream is right for you if you want 24 hour hydration
♥
How is it different?Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream locks in moisture and blocks-out dryness using a formula with a unique combination of a pure antioxidant fruit water extract and skin conditioning vitamins
♥
How do I use it?Gently apply Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream every morning and night to face. This lightweight, oil-free* formula instantly penetrates skin up application without leaving a greasy or sticky feel. It is an excellent base for makeup."
♥
"Tested under dermatological control ~ Oil-free ~ Non comedogenic - won't clog pores ~ Gentle to skin ~ Allergy tested ~ Non-greasy"♥
Aqua, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Vitis Vinifera Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Menthoxypropanediol, Magnesium Gluconate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzl Salicylate, Linalool, Calcium Gluconate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, CI 19140, CI42090, Parfum, F.I.L K31878/3
♥
Experience:
I don't know what made me want to buy this cream instead of other creams but I think it was the colour, the price, the scent, and the tester that was provided. LOL This cream is very affordable at only $10 (regular price) or slightly more if you go to Shoppers Drug Mart.
The consistency is thin and jelly-like, it's not liquidy but it's not a solid. It moves around in the jar if you shake it. You only need about a dime-size amount for the whole face and it spreads like a dream. I also like it because it feels kind of water-y and that's the texture that I like in creams.
I have dry-combination skin so the moisture this provides for me is sufficient. My face usually feels dry and tight after cleansing and this takes away the tightness from my cheeks. I can smile without feeling like my cheeks are stretching (even though they are). I will have to note that this will not moisturize your skin for 24 hours if you apply it only once a day. It may depend on your skin type, if you have combination skin, then it might moisturize your skin for 24 hours. However, if you have some dry areas, they will not be moisturized for 24 hours. Plus, I'm sure that you will wash your face at least once or twice within 24 hours so it's likely that you're going to reapply this stuff. If you apply during the day and night, then your skin will most likely be moisturized for 24 hours unless it's really dry.
- nice glass jar
- smells nice
- affordable
- provides just enough moisture
- makes skin really smooth and soft
- makes skin feel less dry and tight
- feels refreshing
- not greasy
- great consistency
- no sticky reisdue
- feels cold; perfect for summer
- absorbs quickly
- spreads really easily
- does not interfere with makeup application
- unsanitary packaging
- didn't really moisturize for 24 hours like it claimed
- will not work for super dry skin
- has Alcohol Denat as 3rd ingredient
I don't know what made me want to buy this cream instead of other creams but I think it was the colour, the price, the scent, and the tester that was provided. LOL This cream is very affordable at only $10 (regular price) or slightly more if you go to Shoppers Drug Mart.
♥
The first thing I noticed about this is the nice, heavy glass jar. I really like the sound of it clinking against my table xD and it just feels nice in my hand. The gel-cream is a light greenish colour that is cold when you apply it to your face and it absorbs really quickly. Since it feels cold, this would feel great in the summer. However, since it's winter right now I can't help but cringe a little when I touch this stuff.♥
This smells very nice and refreshing. It's kind of like grapes but not really. I also find it strange that Alcohol Denat is third in the ingredients list. So if that bothers you, then this wouldn't be the product for you.
♥I have dry-combination skin so the moisture this provides for me is sufficient. My face usually feels dry and tight after cleansing and this takes away the tightness from my cheeks. I can smile without feeling like my cheeks are stretching (even though they are). I will have to note that this will not moisturize your skin for 24 hours if you apply it only once a day. It may depend on your skin type, if you have combination skin, then it might moisturize your skin for 24 hours. However, if you have some dry areas, they will not be moisturized for 24 hours. Plus, I'm sure that you will wash your face at least once or twice within 24 hours so it's likely that you're going to reapply this stuff. If you apply during the day and night, then your skin will most likely be moisturized for 24 hours unless it's really dry.
♥
Pros:It absorbs into my skin fairly quickly and it does not feel sticky at all. It feels super smooth and soft on my face once it's absorbed. Even after waking up, my face still feels really smooth and soft. It actually feels like my skin and not some film of product that is making my skin feel smooth.. It works well under makeup but it doesn't alter the ease of the application or the lasting ability of your products. Of course, if your skin is a bit dry, this will moisturize it and thus, it makes your makeup look less cakey and dry.
♥- nice glass jar
- smells nice
- affordable
- provides just enough moisture
- makes skin really smooth and soft
- makes skin feel less dry and tight
- feels refreshing
- not greasy
- great consistency
- no sticky reisdue
- feels cold; perfect for summer
- absorbs quickly
- spreads really easily
- does not interfere with makeup application
♥
Cons:- unsanitary packaging
- didn't really moisturize for 24 hours like it claimed
- will not work for super dry skin
- has Alcohol Denat as 3rd ingredient
♥
Repurchase: I wouldn't mind. It works well for me but I might want to explore some other creams.
1 comments
Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
ReplyDeleteJika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.
Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)
Thanks for visiting! Please leave a comment down below!! I ♥ comments and I always read everyone of them. Check back to see if I replied.
You can also email me at xmaterialgirlsx@hotmail.com